- BFA Membership Status
- UK Years Established30 years
- Current UK Coverage40%
- Franchisee Support Staff9
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£30,000
- Home-based business locationYes
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
RECRUITMENT AGENCY FRANCHISE
CNA International inspire, train and support you to grow a market leading Recruitment Agency Franchise
The CNA International Recruitment Agency Franchisehas been helping people and businesses like yours for over 25 years. They provide you with an opportunity that lets you seize the freedom to make your own decisions without being on your own but with the backing of the UK’s largest recruitment company, The Pertemps Network Group.
CNA International want to help you create an Recruitment Agency Franchise to be proud of using their global brand or support you in developing your own branded business as part of the CNA family.
CNA International was established in 1993 and joined The Pertemps Group Ltd in 2008. Currently, there are over 20 CNA offices across the world. The CNA International Recruitment Agency Franchise opportunity allows driven and ambitious recruiters the flexibility of working for themselves whilst using a well-known and trusted brand name.
The CNA Recruitment Agency Franchise:
Senior Partners (franchisees) choose their sector to operate in based on their background and knowledge base and earn an average of £100k per year. The CNA International Franchise can be run from home, and there are no territory restrictions, meaning franchisees are able to trade worldwide.
Because of the comprehensive nature of the franchise package provided by the company, all franchisees require is a computer, phone, and internet access.
Becoming a Senior Partner with CNA International allows you to;
- Leverage your skills, motivation, and contact
- Choose your own sector with exclusivity
- Retain 87.5% of your billing
- Own 100% of your sector-specific business
- Free membership to the Institute of Recruiters
- Work from home and set your flexible hours
- Opportunity to expand your business with no limitations
- Build a business to sell
- Average owner operators generate £100k in net profits
- Instant brand recognition and credibility with global corporations
- Superior and constantly evolving systems from the Group
- Start your Recruitment Agency Franchise with low overheads from your home office
What’s included in the Partnership Package:
CNA International recognise that deciding to be your own boss is a big decision, and you must be fully informed. Rather than prescribe a ‘process’, they will work with you at your pace, supporting you in developing your CNA International business.
Full back office support, including;
- Credit control & invoice factoring – vital for cash flow!
- Business insurances
- Documentation including TOBs and help in tendering for business
- Legal Advice
Complete Set up of your Business, including:
- Help with VAT, HMRC and setting up your company • Business planning
- Your Marketing package and PR support, including:
- Corporate website pages or
- Create your own brand recruitment company with a website and marketing
- Marketing Material
- Social Media support
Ongoing training and support for you and your consultants, including:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Masterclasses and Conferences
- Personalised business coaching and mentoring
- National and International conferences with other CNA International Partners
Full IT Support, including:
- Office 365
- Bond Adapt
- Job Boards
- Access to the GDPR-compliant leading Pertemps Network Group business systems
Membership to Professional Industry Bodies:
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
Find out more about running your own CNA Recruitment Agency Franchise
Click below now!
Why Choose Us
Choose your own sector with exclusivity
Benefit from the back-office support provided by the UK’s largest independent recruitment company, Pertemps Network Group.
It's your business, stay small, work from your home office, or build a multi-office international management business.
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types