- Year Established2011
- PricePrice on application
- Date Listed10th November 2022
- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established31 years
- Current UK Coverage50%
- Franchisee Support Staff4
- Personal Investment Req.£13,995
- Total Startup Cost£13,995 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
- Part of a collaborative networkYes
Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale
10th November 2022
Working from home, in an essential industry and providing contactless home delivery to local pet owners, this could be the perfect opportunity to take back control of your home-work balance!
Providing British-made, healthy, and nutritious pet food, with the backing of a long-established franchisor and your L3 qualification as an independent UK pet health and nutrition practitioner will support you to grow your business to whatever level that you wish!
With over 30 years of experience and an established franchise network throughout the UK, Trophy Pet Foods has a wealth of experience in training and supporting its franchise network.
Trophy Pet Foods Norfolk was established in 2011 and benefits from an established and loyal customer base and generates an annual turnover of £30,000 with the opportunity for further growth.
The acquisition of an established franchise area provides an opportunity to tap into a large, well respected, tried and tested and supportive organisation with a strong brand and high ethical values.
Key Cities / Towns:
Norwich, Sheringham, Cromer, Holt, Fakenham, Hunstanton, Heacham, Wells, Kings Lynn.
Included as part of the package:
- Exclusive territory and established customer base of over 100 regular customers
- Starting stock*
- Comprehensive operating manual
- New and renewable 5-year licensing agreement with Trophy Pet Foods
- Pet weighing scales and trade scales
- Trophy branded uniform and equipment
- One month of advice and support from current owner before handover with comprehensive in-field training
- 4 days in-house training at Trophy’s Head Office in Northamptonshire
- Ongoing training and support from Trophy Head Office
- Promotional literature and access to online marketing tools
- Opportunity for regular video meetings with Trophy team and fellow franchisees
- Online forum with fellow franchisees to share knowledge and build experience
- Independent Level-3 Nutritional Qualification (distance learning course)
- Personalised SEO optimised micro-website to showcase your business
- Professionally managed Facebook location (business) page
- Google My Business location listing
*Stock - The business requires a minimum of two weeks’ worth of stock (with a current value of c£1,000) at any point and this will be included in the sale to facilitate a smooth transition. Additional stock can be purchased at cost.
Benefits to the customer:
- Free home delivery and nutritional support where needed
- Feeds are UK and locally sourced, supporting British Farmers
- Cooked in small batches to ensure freshness
- Full traceability of ingredients with no artificial preservatives or additives
- Large variety of feeds and flavours to suit all breeds, life stages and taste preferences
- Money back guarantee if pets do not like the feed
- Dedicated customer care and nutritional helpline
There is a considerable opportunity to expand the existing customer base through the rise in home working, increased pet ownership and further housing development. Customer leads are generated through online interest, referrals (word of mouth) and attendance at local shows/events. Members of the network can also combine their franchise ownership with other like-minded ventures such as Dog training / walking / boarding services etc.
The head office team work closely with the Franchise Network to support further growth and experienced members of the network are available via the online forum or telephone to offer guidance and advice.
Trophy Pet Foods is a full and active member of the British Franchise Association and is accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation. If you would like to find out more about this or other exciting opportunities, please complete the attached form and we will be in touch!
Don’t just take our word for it – please feel free to review the case studies provided by members of the team!
Find out more about the Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Norfolk by clicking below now! Enquire About This Resale
Other Resale OpportunitiesTrophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale listed on 22nd February 2021Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale listed on 30th June 2022Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale listed on 30th June 2022Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale listed on 13th September 2022
What Our Franchisees Say
Delighted with my first year, we ended year one ahead of target.Pamela Conroy
Job satisfaction is key and we have found it with Trophy.L Weir
The best thing I have every done – should have done it years ago!John Thurley
Why Choose Us
Low cost entry, big rewards, great job satisfaction
British Pet Foods
Individual support and back up, with Trophy you are not a number
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types