Screen Rescue is an award-winning van-based Windscreen Repair franchise providing a wide range of commercial windscreen and glass repair services. Screen Rescue Franchisees operate exclusively in all sectors of the thriving Commercial Automotive Industry, which now contributes £67bn to the UK economy.
Screen Rescue's purpose is simple: franchisees repair windscreen and glass damages on a regular and reliable basis rather than replacing them, so that hundreds of their commercial automotive clients continue to make significant savings every day.
With a Screen Rescue Franchise the numbers add up. The more clients your franchise looks after, the more repeat business you and your team carry out; the more you can earn.
Investing in an award-winning Screen Rescue Franchise provides you with all the tools, technology and training you need to build your own successful scalable Windscreen & Glass Repairs Business where you can generate meaningful profits and achieve a sizeable income in line with your ambitions.
Indeed, there is no better time to join Screen Rescue. In January they collected ‘Best Franchisee Support’ Silver Award Winner and their Stevenage franchisee, picked up ‘Franchisee of the Year’ Gold Award Winner in the VFA22 franchise awards, which were judged and sponsored by Barclays Bank.
With a Screen Rescue franchise, the franchisors will help you start, build, develop and scale up this substantial multi-van Commercial Windscreen Repair Franchise where you can generate repeat revenues and turnover in excess of £75,000 per operating van per year.
From the beginning, you will also receive award-winning franchisee support and all the training and equipment you need to start your own successful Windscreen Repair Franchise.
With the Screen Rescue Franchise, their financial forecasts and earning potentials are not throwaway statements. These are based on their own findings in operating the founder territories of this highly profitable commercial Windscreen Repair Franchise.
The Screen Rescue Franchise fee is £19,750 + VAT. The overall start-up cost is £35,000. Screen Rescue's bank approved business model enables you to borrow up to 70% of the total investment. Strict T&Cs apply. Personal investment for the remaining 30% is also required and will cover your start-up costs and working capital requirements.
But don’t just take their word for it, ask award-winning franchisee, Keith Harrison of Screen Rescue Stevenage…
"When purchasing a franchise, make sure you have the support of the franchisors and they have daily resources to help you, because starting any business can be scary at first. From day one, I've been guided every step of the way, which has resulted in me winning Franchisee of the Year in the VFA22 awards as sponsored by Barclays. I only wish I'd done this sooner! "
Keith Harrison, Screen Rescue Stevenage,
Franchisee of the Year GOLD WINNER VFA22 Awards
If you are ambitious, driven and have the desire to succeed in your own business then an award-winning Screen Rescue Franchise could be the perfect business opportunity for you!
Becoming a franchisee was fantastic. I’m so proud of how my business is going and what I’ve achieved already. Starting my own business has been a life-long ambition and I couldn’t have wished for better franchisor support. So much so, I’m now working towards taking on my first technician!Keith Harrison, Screen Rescue Stevenage
Winning Franchisee of the Year in the VFA22 awards, sponsored by Barclays, was surreal. It is a real accolade to the training, support and business mentoring you get from Screen Rescue from day one. Now, with a thriving business and over 100 regular customers, life feels good. I only wish I’d become my own boss much sooner!Keith Harrison, Screen Rescue Stevenage franchisee since 2020
There is definitely a niche in the market for this proactive, professional windscreen repair franchise. When you can offer a wide range of windscreen and glass repairs on a daily basis, this clearly differentiates you from 'reactive' windscreen replacement competitors."Glenn Bowker, Screen Rescue Birmingham
Scalable, low-cost, highly profitable franchise with repeat business model
Recession Resistant, award-winning franchise, with proven commercial demand
Bank approved business model with 70:30 LTV from all leading lenders – enter with just £11k in available liquid assets