- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established3 years
- Current UK Coverage5%
- Franchisee Support Staff3
- Personal Investment Req.£12,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£40,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Do you think you have the skills and experience to become a business mentor/coach?
The UK Business Mentoring Franchise is a fast-growing business coaching opportunity with franchisees providing support and guidance to business owners across the UK. They are looking for experienced professionals to join their growing network of business mentors.
What are the benefits of a becoming a business mentor?
- Freedom and autonomy to run your own business, from home, using proven systems and methods within your own geographic area.
- The opportunity to earn £150/£200k per annum.
- The wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow.
- Being part of a network of other business mentors just like yourself
Why join the UK Business Mentoring Franchise?
- UK Business Mentoring is rated number one in the UK, out of over five hundred business coaching firms based purely on client feedback.
- They have proven models and systems that new franchisees can follow to fully support their clients.
- You will have access to all materials for example their three-hour business growth seminar, the Zulu Business Model, two day Leadership and Management training courses etc.
- You will be given first class training, field coaching and ongoing support from a ‘Buddy Mentor’ for the first year.
- You will be part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
- They genuinely care about their clients and their team of franchisees.
What does the initial training consist of?
Initially a four-day residential training course followed by the fifth day three or four weeks later.
The initial training will cover all aspects of the role including:
- Business development activities.
- Delivery of business development seminars.
- Their ‘Ascending Transaction Model’ to obtain clients.
- Undertaking the Zulu business review.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Marketing incl social media.
- Preparing your business plan
Could you become a UK Business Mentoring Franchisee?
- Do you have a number of years of all-round experience in a commercial environment?
- Has your previous experience included understanding financials/people management/leadership/business development?
- Have you always enjoyed helping others to develop?
- Do you believe that helping business owners grow themselves and their businesses could be your Ikigai (which is the Japanese word meaning ‘Reason for being’)
If you can answer 'YES' to the above then the UK Business Mentoring Franchise wan to hear from you to discuss their Business Coaching opportunity!
Find out more about the UK Business Mentoring Franchise and their excting Business Coaching opportunity. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
It’s been amazing, I feel like everything that I did in my thirty years in corporate life was my apprenticeship for this role. I love it.
Fantastic to be part of a growing business that genuinely puts its clients at the heart of everything it does – this is the best stage of my thirty year career.
UKBM has given me excellent training and support enabling me to create my own business and with it the lifestyle and autonomy I have always dreamt of.
Why Choose Us
Freedom and autonomy to run your own business, from home, using proven systems and methods within your own geographic area.
First class training and ongoing support
The wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow.
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types