OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Portglenone, County Antrim
Portglenone, County Antrim
19th March 2019
BUSINESS FOR SALE – Portglenone, County Antrim
This is a franchise business operating under the OSCAR Pet Foods banner. Working from home, OSCAR provides a pet care service that covers a wide range of benefits to pet owners, from British-made nutritious pet food, a comprehensive range of accessories and healthcare products to advice in nutrition and behaviour.
Buying into a successful OSCAR franchise is an opportunity not to be missed, especially if you have your sights set on self-employment in the pet industry. Personal priorities have forced the current franchise owner to place the business on the market.
OSCAR, as a well-established franchisor, takes special care of its franchisees and so much support ensures that you will gain a wealth of knowledge in learning how to run and sustain a valuable business.
If you are based in or around the County Antrim area this business is looking for a new owner for its existing customers, who are appreciative of the convenient and reliable service.
Established in the 1990s and with over 100 franchisees throughout the UK, OSCAR is very experienced in training and supporting its franchisees.
Benefits of a resale:
- Established customer base.
- Exclusive territory.
- A strong brand.
- Tried and tested system.
- Comprehensive training by experts in their field.
- A formal nutritional qualification – specific to OSCAR.
- Options available for vehicle livery.
- Corporate clothing and equipment.
- OSCAR show marquee.
- Good selection of marketing materials.
Online access to:
- Marketing tools.
- PR system.
- Discussion forum to network online.
- Personal customer communication system.
- Complete accounting package.
- Detailed franchise reference manual.
- E-commerce/customer communications.
I have only really targeted the areas between Ballymena and Ballymoney. Therefore there is still huge potential for development in the areas of Larne, Magherafelt and Antrim.
- Dedicated reliable delivery service.
- Personal and convenient free home delivery.
- Easy payment system.
Extensive range of products:
- High quality pet foods.
- Best quality ingredients, vitamins and minerals.
- Comprehensive selection of accessories, treats and healthcare products.
- Honest label policy – 100% quality assurance.
Free advice from experts:
- Veterinary support.
As we embark on another year, OSCAR is giving away £2,000's worth of marketing via local and social media platforms. The opportunities are endless, but to kickstart your new business with a combination of outlets will be a great opening for your launch date.
To be at the forefront of your local business, you will be looking to provide a committed service direct to the front doors of your community. Reliability with the personal touch creates a bond between you and your customer, ensuring you can offer a valued contribution to your neighbourhood.
OSCAR is offering you:
- A personal website promoting your business in your locality.
- Social media – Facebook locations to provide fun and interactive content to customers.
- Online listings – creating local listings to promote your business to the community.
- Google my Business – making it easier for pet owners to find you and your business.
Full details are available if you want to investigate this resale further. Click the button below and OSCAR will be in touch!Enquire About This Resale
Other Resale OpportunitiesOSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in North Nottinghamshire listed on 10th January 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in the Norfolk Broads listed on 10th January 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in York listed on 10th January 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Dorset listed on 10th January 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Glastonbury listed on 10th January 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Stroud, Gloucester & Forest of Dean listed on 14th March 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Berkshire listed on 14th May 2019OSCAR Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Lymington listed on 30th May 2019