- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established39 years
- Current UK Coverage60%
- Franchisee Support Staff4
- Personal Investment Req.£29,500
- Total Startup Cost£45,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Office-based business locationYes
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
- Part of a collaborative networkYes
Business Partnership Franchise
Business Brokerage Opportunity
COULD YOU BE A BUSINESS BROKER?
A Business Partnership Franchise is a successful Business Brokerage. They have been helping owners sell their businesses for more than 35 years by introducing sellers to a wide range of business buyers to achieve successful results.
Join the UK’s largest independent network of brokers
The proven business model is low cost but offers high rewards. Business Partnership’s experienced brokers are dedicated to serving their local market and provide honest and up-to-date market advice.
If you have a passion for business and a proactive attitude a Business Partnership Franchise can offer:
- An exclusive territory – serving a large community of businesses that could generate an income in excess of £100,000 p.a.
- Training – Helping you to appraise, value and sell businesses - including a valuable coaching qualification
- Marketing support – Business Partnership will provide the initial impetus to get your area up and running
- Flexibility – Run your Business Brokerage from anywhere in the UK with their bespoke CRM and marketing system
- Two brands in one – A well respected name within the business community, Business Partnership specialises in selling smaller businesses worth up to £250,000, while their sister brand, Business Partnership Corporate, is dedicated to businesses worth up to £5 million
- Access to their extensive partner network – With 20+ fellow brokers throughout England, Scotland and Wales The Business Partnership can provide and share invaluable market support, advice and knowledge
- Mentoring – Ongoing mentoring by a senior partner will help you build your own successful business
Unlike many franchises, Business Partnership is managed by fellow Partners so their decisions are influenced by factors that work best for their franchisees.
Find out more about the Business Partnership Franchise, click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
Flexibility, excellent income potential and the opportunity to manage your own business.Greg Towers, Sheffield
A great opportunity and a great career for the right-minded person.Raymond Blin, Glasgow
The best of both worlds, operating independently but within a group of likeminded people.John Knight, Wolverhamtpton
Why Choose Us
Access to a unique, bespoke, national, online CRM system, which offers a clear competitive edge
Full training program to layer our technical expertise over your experience
Opportunity to achieve a six figure income, albeit outcomes depend upon the time dedicated and cannot be guaranteed
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types