- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established24 years
- Current UK Coverage70%
- Franchisee Support Staff35
- Personal Investment Req.£40,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£80,000 approx
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
Transform people’s lives through education with your own Pitman Training Centre.
Education and more specifically adult education, is under the spotlight, with vocational training more popular than ever before. We are all now accomplished in the art of virtual communication and remote learning, with the need to offer flexible solutions paramount.
Pitman Training is an award winning, widely recognised brand with a clear objective and ethos: to deliver outstanding quality training, to empower learners and transform lives. Knowledge and skills enable confidence and opportunities and Pitman Training wants to partner with entrepreneurs who are driven by the desire to change people’s lives through education.
The Pitman Training Franchise opportunity:
Pitman Training courses are designed to help students get the skills and ultimately the jobs that they really want. Through a blended delivery of online learning coupled with centre support, Pitman Training provides the very latest in office skills, IT training, as well as a comprehensive range of professional Diplomas, Awards and Courses.
As a mature Franchisor with an established and successful Franchise network, this classic British brand is looking for outstanding individuals to grow and develop as:
- Master Franchisor (country wide)
- Area Developer (multiple location operators)
- Single Franchisee (large location)
Why consider a Pitman Training Franchise?
Franchisees can beneift from:
A leading brand in adult education, with 180+ years of British heritage
- To be a part of a global network with over 90 locations
- Access to a portfolio of more than 200 products
- Highly respected franchise system
- Potential to grow your business with multi-centre expansion
- Start-up assistance and in depth training
How much can you earn?
The investment and returns available to Pitman Training franchisees vary on a number of key factors;
- Size of territory
- Sales skills and learning our business
- Opening times - whether you will want to offer training in the evenings or weekends
- Course offerings - do you want to deliver seminars, ILT and IT Professional in addition to our core training for example?
However, as an initial guide, we would anticipate that a good quality partner should be doing between £100,000 – £200,000 in year 1.
No teaching experience necessary!
If you have sales and marketing experience, are customer focussed, business and financially aware and have both ambition and desire to grow your business, then you
would be well qualified to be a successful Pitman Training Franchise Partner.
Pitman look for people who have:
- A passion for changing lives
- The drive and flair to grow your own business
- Business development acumen
- Excellent people skills and a sales focus
That said, however, Pitman don't look for specific skills as a pre-requisite - what you may not possess - they can train you beacause that's what they do!
Find out more about the Pitman Training Franchise and running your own Education Training Centre. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
Pitman Training’s Head Office provides someone to turn to for advice, and they help you grow the business.Sally Miles, Pitman Training Franchisee, Canterbury Pitman Training Centre
The support that you get from the customer support team and Franchise Development Managers is excellent.Paula Elliot, Pitman Training Franchisee, Dover Pitman Training Centre
New and exciting ideas are always coming out of the Head Office to develop sales, the future looks very positive indeed.Vernon Brown, Pitman Training Franchisee, Bishop’s Stortford Pitman Training Centre
Why Choose Us
Globally renowned, well established training company
Support of a large, global franchise network
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types