AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise
AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise
Your own Practice and AIMS Support
The AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise is a market leader in accountancy and taxation services for SMEs. They have been established for over 23 years and with over 200 accountants nationwide. They continue to enjoy robust growth along with a successful track record.
AIMS' success is down to the clear focus on their clients, their successful systems and on their accountants – their accountants are personally responsible for each and every one of their clients thus ensuring a personable service and a quality service guaranteed.
The AIMS Ethos
AIMS have a very flat management structure and they pride themselves on being informal but they still maintain a high standard of professionalism – they also expect this of their accountants.
The ethos is a very clear one with many factors that have contributed to their success:
- They don’t believe in corporate walls or red tape and there are no stifling targets – AIMS don’t impose financial targets, so you grow your Accounting Firm to a level you want.
- They combine your accountancy expertise with their initial and ongoing training and support in accountancy, taxation, business systems, IT and Marketing, enabling you to develop a practice that is a profitable business and an asset with capital value that you could sell in the future.
- They are not static and constantly review their systems and procedures to keep updated with the latest developments so you are on top of any new market trends.
- Their decentralized structure means that they can offer clients a cost-efficient pricing structure which is unique to AIMS, along with peace of mind – they know that they are dealing with a qualified accountant who puts the needs of their clients first.
- You will not be alone – you have their full backup and support and you can contact them whenever you need them.
- Your clients have the security and backing of a national organisation delivered by a local presence.
- They believe your efforts should be directly reflected in your rewards.
AIMS focus exclusively on SMEs; businesses which are usually operated by their owners. They may be sole-traders or they may employ 100 staff; they may have a small turnover or they may enjoy an eight-figure turnover. Aside from this they all have one thing in common: it is their business and they want and need straight and direct communication and no corporate red tape!
No one client is the same thus you will enjoy a rich variety of personalities and an equally rich variety of tax, accounting and business issues.
Something that AIMS like to make very clear is that they are all about job satisfaction; this is the most important part of their corporate culture. You already have the skills, the professional qualifications and a successful track record. In order to achieve optimum job satisfaction you now want to move away from corporate life and the red tape that surrounds it and take control of your career.
In short, AIMS is a synergy of their systems and of you and your expertise.
Ultimately they want you to make the most of your skills and qualifications and achieve financial success
All they ask is that you are fully qualified and hold a practising certificate or are eligible for one.
Training and Support
By becoming an AIMS Accountant you have the support of a national network with a team of staff at a central office all focused on helping you grow to a size that suits you – they are with you every step of the way.
The AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise Package:
- Helpline for all accountancy and technical queries and specific software support back-up
- Ongoing training and a comprehensive online manual
- Full access and usage of the AIMS Accounting system
- Continuous update of the online manual to reflect market changes
- Marketing support such as email campaigns, social media strategy, brochures, postcards and a full stationery suite
- Online targeted campaigns
- Budget summaries, case studies, testimonials and client letters
- Templates for adverts and press releases
- A customised web page on the AIMS central website for each accountant
- Holiday and illness cover
- Continuity agreement
- Interactive online help system (The Manual)
- No renewal fee
- 15 year franchise agreement
- No training fee for extra staff
- Work from the comfort of your home – no shop front
- No financial performance targets
- Workshop with central office – brush-up
- North Yorkshire
Find out more about the AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise, the successful Accounting Firm. Click the button below now!
BFA Membership Status
Personal Investment Req.
Total Startup Cost
Home-based business location
Business to business services
Franchisee operates individually
Why Choose Us?
Our focus is on your long-term success and helping you to grow which is why we do not charge high start-up fees. We have excellent benefits and you have the support and quality control of the head office and a national organisation – so you are never alone
What Our Franchisees Say
The support of being in AIMS has given me the confidence to be independent.
Latest Case Study