- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established7 years
- Current UK Coverage10%
- Franchisee Support Staff15
- Personal Investment Req.£80,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£200,000 approx
- Venue-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
It’s time to become part of a stronger brand with a 9Round Kickboxing Franchise!
The first 9Round club opened in the UK in 2014 in partnership with Lift Brands, a global franchise business who operate in 20+ countries. 9Round now has 15 clubs - with further in the pipeline due to open.
The 9Round Kickboxing Franchise Opportunity:
9Round is the ultimate 30-minute, total body, kickboxing circuit training. Franchisees employ trainers who deliver unique, fun and proven workouts that are guaranteed to deliver results to your members.
9Rounds' membership proposition is focused on being the most inclusive community, they believe that workouts should be fun, full of high energy moments that leave you knowing your have worked hard and feeling stronger.
Brand on a mission: “to be the most inclusive boutique fitness community that supports members in living stronger and healthier lives”
People are demanding more convenience and faster, more engaging workouts in an attractive and immersive environment. Enjoy a business model with many advantages over traditional gyms and franchises in other sectors:
- Boutique gyms are thriving, posting the biggest growth in the booming UK fitness sector
- Finding property is generally easier and quicker with smaller 1,000-1,500sq. ft units
- 9Round trainers get to know members by name, unlike the big volume-member gyms
- Typical opening hours 7am – 9pm weekdays, weekends depend on location
Why choose 9Round Kickboxing Franchise?
Worldwide gym membership is growing, and now sits at around 20% of the population. Yet, there is still an untapped opportunity to actively go after those who feel traditional gyms don’t work for them. Boutique clubs are increasingly offer more immersive and high energy workout experiences but for many these can appear intimidating.
Benefits of a 9Round Kickboxing Franchise:
- Premium gym fit outs: 9Round ensure high specification, modern gym designs to achieve a high value perception for our membership price.
- Smaller units: 9Round clubs are 1,000-1,500 sq ft, providing the ability to open units in prime locations, otherwise inaccessible to the competition.
- Ease of operation: Small team to manage the club floor, removing the need for a complex rota and personnel management. Easy to follow, pre-defined workouts are provided daily allowing team to focus on driving the commercials of the business and member community.
- Lower investment: No need for costly equipment leasing and maintenance, easily accessible and scalable.
- Dedicated team: The dedicated London-based team will support you every step of the way - from sourcing your properties - through to opening and running a successful fitness business.
Support every step of the way!
9Round work very closely with their franchisees. They give every franchisee all the necessary support to get started, grow and thrive, providing all the tools they need to deliver a great service for members.
Their established global network offers access to a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by the business expertise and in-market knowledge offered by their regional support hubs. Every franchisee is guaranteed a robust support system from the very start - and at every stage of their journey with them.
The 9Round Kickboxing Franchise financial model has been designed to offer maximum returns, fast breakeven and the lowest investment possible to own a thriving, strong fitness franchise.
There are two routes into the franchise, depending on whether you’re looking to start with one site or committed to scaling quickly, opening three sites within 18 months.
One gym - £20k licence fee
Minimum capital required £80k - £100k +60% bank funding subject to status
Total investment (project costs) - £180k - £225k
Three gyms - £45 licence fee
£240k - £300k +60% bank funding subject to status
Total investment (project costs) £540k - £675k
Find out more about the 9Round Kickboxing Franchise opportunity. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
After exploring several options within the fitness sector, really diving into the commercials and operational requirements of the 9Round opportunity, we soon realised that it was model that was working really well. One of the main appeals was ease to operations and high yielding membership model.Pinal & Pratek Patel, 9Round Multi-Unit Owners
We had no prior experience in fitness so having the support of a UK based team to help us understand the market, how to successfully open and operate clubs has been essential.Pinal & Pratek Patel, 9Round Multi-Unit Owners
As a fitness industry professional, I was already aware of the 9Round concept and loved it. I saw it as a great opportunity to turn my passion into a profitable career and be in control of when I worked and future success.Gregg Gray, 9Round Club Owner
Why Choose Us
Round ensure high specification and modern gym designs
No need for costly equipment leasing and maintenance, easily accessible and scalable.
Easy to follow, pre-defined workouts are provided daily
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types