- BFA Membership Status
- UK Years Established1 year
- Current UK Coverage5%
- Franchisee Support Staff5
- Personal Investment Req.£5,100
- Total Startup Cost£5,100
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
A fantastic new Business Opportunity for a UK & Global market place
Prevue ASSESSMENTS, BENCHMARKING & APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM
Invest only: £5100 + VAT
The world of recruitment and people development is changing fast and YOU have a unique opportunity to be a part of this phenomenally profitable sector.
Coensus-hr are seeking quality committed individuals, or companies, of outstanding calibre who want to be a part of this exciting new global business opportunity. No previous experience in psychometrics or recruitment is required, but it helps if you have.
- Have a desire to become an entrepreneur in this fast growing and exciting market place of in-house recruiters
- Own a business that wants to grow by adding additional services to their existing portfolio. A business with a network here in the UK or anywhere in the world.
- Want to get involved with an exciting new venture
To be a Coensus-hr Franchisee you will need
- To have some basic computer skills, essential for managing yours and your client’s on-line activities.
- Be willing to learn a new business which is truly easy to comprehend, develop and grow.
- Have some basic understanding of how a business operates
Some simple facts concerning the UK’s massive Recruitment market
- Value £31.50 Billion
- Over 635,000+ people are recruited each year
But this is not an opportunity to become a recruitment consultant
Prevue is a Canadian company which offer world class Assessments. These were developed here in the UK and have been reviewed by the BPS. They accurately cover those areas of a person’s character critical when employing a new person or developing them. They refer to this as JOB FIT
About the Coensus-hr Franchise
Coensus-hr is a Master Distributor for Prevuehr based here in UK but marketing Prevue Assessments globally.
What is the role of a Coensus-hr Franchisee?
- To seek out companies who are actively recruiting new staff. Especially those who have a desire to reduce the cost of recruiting; improve their success rate plus have a wish to improve retention.
- Offer Prevue Assessments for in-house People Development, Corporate Coaching and Succession Planning.
- Introduce Prevue Assessments to the many thousands of independent personal & Business Coaches to enhance their services and effectiveness
What will you be selling?
You will sell and service Prevue’s full suite of World Class Assessments and a globally acclaimed Application Tracking System (APS Pro).
What income can you earn?
- £3,000 immediately from selling just the 25 Assessments. Then £60 from every Full Assessments sold thereafter.
- Profit Margins of 35-50%.
- Sell a full suite of Prevue Assessments plus Applicant Tracking System to a client who employ only 50-99 people, earns you £1926 pa.
- 94% of global Prevue Clients renew for a 2nd year and beyond
- All the support and consultancy fees you invoice are 100% yours to keep
What level of Support can you expect?
Coensus-hr is committed to becoming one of the top providers here in the UK therefore be assured our support will be total and will include:
- Selective Client visits, when identified appropriate and cost effective
- On-line training sessions for you and your clients
- Technical support to those using the Prevue Applicant Tracking System, APS Pro
It should be clearly understood Coensus-hr is only offering an opportunity to sell a world class range of on-line Assessments and an advanced Applicant Tracking System, APS Pro.
Find out more about the Coensus-hr Franchise and how you can become their next successful distributer. Click the button below now!
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types