- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established10 years
- Current UK Coverage38%
- Franchisee Support Staff7
- Personal Investment Req.£12,475 approx
- Total Startup Cost£24,950 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Desperate for variety?
Enjoy being out on the road?
Love working with people?
The Hometyre Franchise could be right up your street.......
(and everyone else’s in your area!)
The Hometyre Franchise is a well established and successful Mobile Tyre Fitting Business. As a Hometyre Franchisee:
- You'll operate from a professionally branded, fully equipped & self-sufficient mobile service vehicle expertly fitted out with the highest standard of equipment and tech
- You'll provide unparalleled service offering trust, care and a friendly outlook
- You'll trade within a sizeable exclusive geographic territory
- Hometyre will handle your sales enquires, order your stock and manage the logistics of your day to day operations with efficiency and customer service at the forefront
The Hometyre Franchise Opportunity:
The business works. The systems and practises are in place - tried, tested and well honed over the 14 years that Hometyre have been providing their services to motorists in the UK.
Developing and maintaining a customer base isn’t easy though. It takes the right calibre of person with a true determination to succeed and a proper 'can do' attitude.
Put all of this together though and your customers will love the service you provide and will repeat time and again, referring to friends, family and colleagues along the way with impressive enthusiasm!
Taking the enitre fitting centre to a customer's door opens up huge time and cost savings for retail and business clients alike. The opportunities are significant and profit margins are strong!
Hometyre are not just a Mobile Tyre Fitting Business!
Hometyre supply and fit all makes and sizes of tyres for cars, 4x4s, light commercials, caravan and motorhomes and many more. They also offer a number of additional and often unique tyre related services too:
- Laser wheel alignment
- Puncture repairs
- Locking wheel nut removal
- Tyron™ safety bands for caravans and motor homes
- Tyre Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) replacement & repair
"Customers have been coming back to me time and time again over the eight years of my business. I know most on a first name basis now!!” Mark Watson – Hometyre West Sussex
“18 months in and my business and customer base both continue to grow from strength to strength. Repeat business already proves that I'm acquiring customers for life.
My customer base is massively varied too – from company directors to young mums, it's a service to suit all” Sam Elliott – Hometyre Sheffield
The Franchise Package:
- A large postcode-defined trading territory, allowing you room to grow your Mobile Tyre Fitting Business to a potential multi van operation over time
- All the on-board state of the art equipment and initial consumable inventory installed to your fully liveried van (leased or purchased by you)
- Full training in all aspects of running the business covering technical, marketing and accounting
- Extensive marketing and promotional support packages
- Creation of your own web based micro site to ensure high Google ranking
- Access to the Hometyre bespoke appointment and customer management system backed up with a call centre sales team working on your behalf to secure web and phone enquiries you generate
- Centralised sales, technical support and accounting
- In-field assistance as and when required
- Instant access to 100's of 1000's of tyres delivered daily – no stock required!
Could you be the next Hometyre Franchisee?
- A warm, engaging and personable person who is conscientious with an eye for detail and keen to follow systems and methodology
- Someone who takes great pride in how they present themselves and their business
- A person with an enthusiastic and self motivating nature who can seamlessly adapt to different people and environments
- Someone who can work autonomously and be able to contribute to the wider network team with fresh ideas and impetus
Find out more about the Hometyre Franchise, the successful Mobile Tyre Fitting Business. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
If you want your own business and are prepared to put the necessary work in then I can highly recommend the Hometyre franchise.Jonny, Harrogate
Im really happy with how the business is going. The model works, and by following it closely I have seen my business continue to grow.Sam, Sheffield
I liked the idea of an established brand and ongoing support .That’s exactly what you get with Hometyre. After our first visit this franchise really stood out due to Andy's enthusiasm, professionalism and knowledge.Rob, Preston
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types