- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established10 years
- Current UK Coverage40%
- Franchisee Support Staff16
- Personal Investment Req.£10,000
- Total Startup Cost£19,950
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Pink Connect Franchisees do not require any experience in Telecoms or IT. Attitude and motivation is far more important!
Established in 2002, Pink Connect is an established Telecoms and IT Business. They provide an innovative set of Business Communication, IT, Cybersecurity and Commercial Power products that are essential to every Business in the UK.
With 16 years’ experience, Pink Connect provide everything businesses need to function cost effectively and efficiently. 2019 sees them set to grow rapidly across the UK, providing environmentally sustainable Power and Business Communications to the next 2000 customers.
The Pink Connect Franchise Opportunity:
The Business Communications Market has proven to be highly profitable. There are over 1.9 million businesses trading in the UK today, all of whom need some, or all of the products and services that Pink Connect provides
With their long experience and expertise, Pink Connect will guide you and your Telecoms and IT Business to capitalise on the huge demand for secure Business Communications. Quite simply they need partners to help them capture the marketplace available. Motivated, dedicated individuals that are willing to work with them and expand their customer network in your Postcode area.
Pink Connect Franchisees will provide the following products and services:
- Business Grade Public and Secure Wi-Fi
- Best of Breed Voice over IP Telephony
- Network Design & Installation
- Mobile Voice & Data Connectivity
- GDPR Gap Analysis & Implementation
- Industry leading Cyber Security
- IT System Design, Supply, Installation and Support
- Business Quality Internet connectivity
- Commercial Power & Water Brokerage
This is not a part time business. Given each Franchise postcode area has a minimum 20,000 SME businesses, gaining just 2.5% of that total as customers would result in over £1 Million a year turnover, of which 30% is retained profit.
Support & Training
With the Pink Connect Franchise, you will be provided with in-depth training, a proven business plan, business coaching and sales support to ensure you place the effort where it's most needed. Franchisees are provided with:
- Comprehensive initial Industry Training
- One Day “Business Calling and Appointment Making” Master Class
- Business Plan Coaching / Diary Planning Support
- One Day Commercial Power Training & Ongoing Broker Support
- Ongoing Monthly Sales Workshops and Product training
- Fully integrated systems and communications package
- Targeted Area Lead generation
- Full Customer Billing, Credit checking. No non-payer risks
- Business start-up support, Business Cards
- Access to qualified staff
Are you the ideal Pink Connect Franchisee?
Pink Connect are looking for people who want to build a solid business. People who are willing to put the effort in at an early stage to reap the long-term benefits.
You must be prepared to fully participate in growing a business partnership in which you retain a large share, willing, once established, to take on staff to double and double again their business.
You will also need some detail product and industry knowledge, but Pink Connect can show you that. More important is the desire and commitment to grow a large customer base that provides secure long-term residual income.
Find out more about becoming a Pink Connect Franchisee and running your own lucrative Telecoms and IT Business. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
Becoming a part owner of a Pink Connect franchise has been an excellent business decision for me. I run the business with my husband, and we complement each other's skills in sales, marketing, technical knowledge and business management. When we began our franchise 10 years ago, we had a young family and the business fitted well around our family life, giving us both flexibility we required.Claire O’Connell – Pink Connect Twickenham Franchisee
I started my Pink Connect Franchise in 2009 and have never looked back. Two words really sum up the best thing about the business model – Residual Income. It may take a lot of effort to build up a decent income, what business doesn’t – but once you’ve achieved this, the customers are so satisfied with their service, they keep on recommending you to others and the monthly income just keeps growing.Danny Snelling - Pink Connect Norwich Franchisee
If you are an entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to work hard and don’t want to be restricted by any boundaries then the Pink Connect Franchise is an exceptional opportunity. The beauty of this business is the ongoing residual income and the opportunity every day to continue to build your company with a with a wide variety of products and services.Tony O’Connell - Pink Connect Twickenham Franchisee
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types