CNA International inspire, train and support you to grow a market leading Recruitment Business
The CNA International Franchise is an established Recruitment Business which enables experienced recruiters and non-recruitment professionals to originate and grow their own CNA branded or own branded recruitment businesses.
Since 1993, CNA has gone from strength to strength, and now comprises two distinct brands, CNA Executive Search and CNA Recruitment. They have 41 offices across the UK and Europe including 6 offices within the CEE & CIS region.
In 2017, they expanded into the USA opening their first office in New York, and South Africa, and are now firmly established within APAC region and India, with offices in Gurgaon, Hong Kong, Singapore & the Philippines.
The CNA International Franchise Opportunity:
A CNA International Franchise Partnership is perfect for driven senior professionals and those looking to rapidly build their own sector-specific, executive search, recruitment or HR Consultancy business, locally, nationally and globally but more importantly, without boundaries or restrictions and with full support and training.
As a CNA Franchisee you will get to operate in a lucrative market where you can earn an average of £100,000 gross profits per annum.
With over 20 years of experience in recruitment, CNA have established themselves as a highly reputable firm, and by becoming a franchisee you can reap the benefits.
Owning a franchise partnership with CNA allows you to:
- Leverage your skills, motivation and contacts
- Retain the majority of your billings
- Own 100% of your Limited Company
- Work from home or an office
- Build a business to sell
- Financing facilities available
- Access to full recruitment training and ongoing business support
What’s included in your Partnership Package:
Full back office support including;
- Credit control & invoice factoring – vital for cash flow!
- Finance Business insurances
- Documentation including TOB’s and help in tendering for business
- Legal Advice
Full Set up of your Business including:
- Help with VAT, HMRC and setting up your company
- Business planning
Marketing package and PR support, including:
- Corporate website pages or
- Create your own brand recruitment company, with website and marketing
- Marketing Material
- Social Media support
Ongoing training and support for you and your consultants including:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Masterclasses and Conferences
- Personalised business coaching and mentoring
- National and International conferences with other CNA International Partners
Full IT Support including:
- Office 365
- Zoho One ATS
- Job Boards
- 8X8 Virtual Office
- Access to the GDPR complaint leading Pertemps Network Group business systems
Membership to Professional Industry Bodies included:
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
- Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
What makes a good CNA International Franchisee?
- Senior professional
- A specialist knowledge of a specific market sector
- Established network of contacts within your industry sector
- An ambition to grow your own business
- The ability to finance yourself for at least six months
- Determination to succeed
- A willingness to learn
Find out more about the CNA International Franchise and growing your own successful Recruitment Business.
Click below now!