Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise
Time to unlock your potential
ERA offers you the best of both worlds: the freedom, flexibility, job satisfaction and control of being self-employed combined with the global brand, international network, proven business model, systems training, and back-up support you need to grow a profitable and successful Cost Management Consultancy Business.
Profit from your Career Experience with an Award-Winning Franchise
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) – is the world’s leading franchise in Business Strategy, Cost and Supply Management and winner of the Global Franchise Awards “Best White-Collar Franchise” of 2018 & 2019.”
As an ERA franchisee, you will help your clients to optimise their overhead expenditure and create opportunities for further growth while also minimalizing their risk through their “No Savings, No Fee” business model.
Why choose ERA?
- High earning potential
- Relatively low overhead costs
- Awarded “Best Business Franchise” at the Global Franchise Awards 2018 and 2019
- Award-winning marketing support
- Established brand with more than 25 years of experience
- Expertise in more than 40 different areas of overhead expenditure
- Highly experienced global network of more than 700 business consultants
- Professional development and in-field coaching support
- Excellent Work-Life balance
ERA support Franchise Partners at every level of the business
Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise Partners can expect ongoing and extensive support from day one, provided by an international team of over 60 full time staff members based in their European, American and Australian support centres, and speaking over 14 different languages.
Franchise Partners also benefit from:
- Marketing: Award winning team providing creative marketing, design assistance and online campaigns generating more leads to convert prospects into clients.
- Information Technology: ERA provide timely IT support to all their Franchise Partners including a variety of IT tools such as our bespoke management system to aid you in your project activities.
- ERA’s Start-Up Program: The unique start up program teaches ERA's proven techniques and methodologies and offers increased mentoring support throughout the early years helping new Franchise Partners to succeed as quickly as possible.
Could you be an Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise Partner?
If you have a proven track record in leadership roles or management positions, possess good communication, sales and negotiating skills, or can demonstrate high levels of expertise in a specific sector or expense category, then ERA want to talk to you about operating your own Cost Management Consultancy Business.
Find out more about the Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise and running your own Cost Management Consultancy Business. Click below now!