Franchisees can benefit from a potential 'ready made business' owing to Mind The Gap's current connections within the sector.
Franchisees can also expect potential earnings within the first quarter of trading if they are qualified within the childcare/education sector themselves.
Training & Support:
As a Mind The Gap Franchise owner you will benefit from a week long intensive training programme which provides all the knowledge, tools and resources to establish a successful Childcare Business AND an on-going mentorship post training programme.
The Franchise Package:
Franchise owners will receive:
- Exclusive territory
- Ongoing training
- Annual networking & celebratory events
- Assistance with recruitment
- Organic marketing
- Advice and guidance
- Social media launch campaign
- Remote support on a regular basis while your Childcare Business is still young
- Advice and guidance including a shopping trip for all the resources and equipment that is needed to launch the first services
Is the Mind The Gap Franchise for you?
Mind The Gap are looking for franchisees that have a passion for working with children. Qualifications and a strong acumen are not essential but are desirable.